Last updated: December 7th, 2018
Bergmenn Mountain Guides is committed to the privacy of its customers and guests whether online, in person, through our office or otherwise.
Bergmenn Mountain Guides operates http://www.bergmenn.com
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of our website, through inquiries and reservations via phone, e-mail and during your stay with us.
Information Collection And Used
We collect your personal information* when you inquire, purchase product or enrol in a program.
*Personal information relates to information associated only with the specific individual.
1. When you purchase or inquire about a product or service, make a reservation or enrol in a program, we collect personal information in order to process the transaction. We will also send you information relating to your inquiry, program reservation or purchase. The information we may collect and use for these purposes includes:
- Name and contact information to identify and communicate with you.
- Medical information, allergies or medical conditions that we need to be aware if you are participating in our programs, and dietary restrictions.
- Payment card information to process transactions
- Age and/or birth date
- Height and weight where this information is necessary for example, we may need gender, height and weight to provide you with appropriate rental equipment
- Status as the parent or guardian of a minor guest, if applicable
- Personal preferences (such as preferred lodging or room type)
- Geographic location.
- In some cases you may provide us with personal information relating to a family member or other individual. By providing us with personal information relating to an individual other than yourself, you represent that you have their consent to provide us with their personal information for the purposes described in this Policy.
2. We collect your pertinent personal information when you visit us, submit an inquiry, download and fill out our web forms and when you provide feedback. We may use this information to respond to your question and to improve our business, products, services and programs.
3. If you sign up for our newsletter we will send you limited marketing material including offers, promotions relating to our locations, products, services or programs that we believe may be of interest to you. You can email us at any time at email@example.com to be removed from our subscription list or simply select the unsubscribe button included on each newsletter.
We may also collect your name, contact information, age and/or date of birth if you decide to participate in a marketing initiative such as a contest or other promotion. We use this information for contacting and announcing winners.
4. Sharing of personal Information
Arctic Heli skiing does not share or sell your personal information to any third party unless legally required by law with our attorneys or others who are legally authorized in certain emergencies where the health or safety of the individual is at imminent risk.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We use third party service Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze the use of our website.